- What inspired you to pursue a career in music, and when did you first realize you wanted to be a musician?
I was first expired to do music when I seen my grandfather do it I was young he used to do acappella, and and cover songs on tours and cruises and little events in New York, and my favorite rapper was biggie and Tupac in a little bit of mixture of a lot of Jay Z and others, by an artist is growing up at that time like 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, OutKast, Missy Elliott all that good stuff..
- What are some of the biggest challenges you've faced as an emerging artist, and how have you overcome them?
Some of the biggest challenges I face while doing music is when I was diagnosed with cancer. That was a tough one that plays a lot of it’s inspiration, for my music also being brought up and being in the environment that caused me to be in the streets, put a toll on my life I was shot as a young age like 14 if I remember but I took all of that and used it and made some fire music and inspired me to do a lot of the stuff that I’m doing today with the music
- Who are some of your biggest musical influences, and how have they shaped your sound and style?
Some of the biggest music influencers that I came across growing up and doing this music I want to say 2Pac outcast in them like I love their music, their flow, Biggie Smalls, a lot of that stuff man while growing up you know
- How do you approach the songwriting process, and where do you draw inspiration from for your lyrics and melodies?
My process of writing music is like crazy I’ll go through a big package for hours and hours and hours just to figure out and write maybe like one to 2 to 3 songs over and over on different beats to figure out what I’m gonna do with how I’m doing. It’s a tedious process I’ll meditate. I’ll roll up watching cartoons watch cartoons. Eat something talk to my son. Just get my mind in the right spot to have some positive thoughts in our process when I get to the music and write in my craft and stuff..
- What can listeners expect from your upcoming album or project, and how does it differ from your previous work?
What people can expect from my upcoming albums or projects I got going on it’s gonna be much much better. It’s always going to be much much better from whatever I have dropped before I try to tackle it on making it 10 times better than whatever I dropped before about to do a new project And I try to focus on the listeners how they go about the day I’ll try to express my thoughts in word play through one music, so the listener can actually take a ride and listen and actually vibe and be like yeah I can relate to what he saying in his music
- How has your background or life experiences influenced your music and artistic vision?
Make my background of this music shit yo it is if it’s affected a lot you know if it wasn’t for what I’ve been through my life I wouldn’t be the person who I am today
- Can you talk about a particularly memorable or inspiring performance you've had, and what made it special?
My memorable performance would have to be last night Saint Paddy‘s have these 420 bash I haven’t performed in. I don’t know maybe 34 years since my homeboy hippie passed away. He’s also a lot of my inspiration he was going to be big and blown up. He was on his way to the top me know, but God always has a plan for everyone, but that show was pretty dope. I know a lot of my fans came out support had a lot of local artists are as well opening up for me. It was pretty is pretty cool.
- What do you hope listeners take away from your music, and what message do you want to convey through your art?
When people listen to my music, I wanted to take that they can feel comfortable. They can fill that can relate they could just vibe they don’t have to be like yeah I can go ahead and go do some craziness not my music mainly more of a vibe like it’s catchy you’ll love it and you won’t skip it.
- How has the music industry changed since you first started, and how have you adapted to those changes as an artist?
The music industry now is washed up they don’t like real music. It’s all about how you can make people run your streams up and get your views, you know, saying I’m in my music is pretty good to where I can attack and focus on certain audience and key points in the daylight and focus on them and get them to stream me up And run my views up and stuff. You know it’s all about how you come at it. The music industry is kind of tainted so it’s really running gun type of situation.
- What advice would you give to other emerging artists who are just starting out in the industry?
Any advice should I give any upcoming artist man you could do whatever you wanna do as long as you put your focus love time, sweat, blood and tears into it. You can do whatever you wanna do just don’t let nobody tell. You can’t try to watch out for the scammers they’re everywhere. I’ve been scammed a few times like you know you got this and support and make sure you always always always show. Love to your fans if you have some more if you’re getting some and so forth.