- What inspired you to pursue a career in music, and when did you first realize you wanted to be a musician?
What inspired me was seeing it for the first time like actual music videos
- What are some of the biggest challenges you've faced as an emerging artist, and how have you overcome them?
The politics behind all the music especially in L.A. it’s about who you know but more so what value do you bring.
- Who are some of your biggest musical influences, and how have they shaped your sound and style?
My musical influences are because I’m a rapper’s rapper Hov
- How do you approach the songwriting process, and where do you draw inspiration from for your lyrics and melodies?
Songwriting is easy. I take months off all the time but then realize when I’m mad; I haven’t wrote since the last time I was mad.
- What can listeners expect from your upcoming album or project, and how does it differ from your previous work?
Listeners can expect raw real lyrics from this Ratchet Friends project. I live in Los Angeles now so. It differs because it has features. I normally don’t do features!
- How has your background or life experiences influenced your music and artistic vision?
My music is my LIFE
- Can you talk about a particularly memorable or inspiring performance you've had, and what made it special?
Last year’s Coast2Coast performance! It was my first stage in L.A. so I was extra nervous. Turns out I was only anxious.
- What do you hope listeners take away from your music, and what message do you want to convey through your art?
Don’t be scared to take risks & Be true to who you are & express yourself.
- How has the music industry changed since you first started, and how have you adapted to those changes as an artist?
Even though the music biz changes I just old fashion rap. Staying down until I come up.
- What advice would you give to other emerging artists who are just starting out in the industry?
Believe in yourself & don’t listen to naysayers