- What inspired you to pursue a career in music, and when did you first realize you wanted to be a musician
Back in 2018 I discovered music as an outlet this past year in 2022 is when I realized music was the only thing keeping me running mentally, and physically that’s when I knew this is what I wanted to be doing. The rush and passion for it all keeps me inspired to Progress the way I am currently
- What are some of the biggest challenges you've faced as an emerging artist, and how have you overcome them?
One of the main personal challenges I’ve faced as an artist is keeping the work flow consistent whether it’s single drops or performances. As for some of the challenges I’ve faced as an emerging artist in the industry; I’d have to say it would be close envy and needing to have money to make money in the long run.
To keep myself consistent I hold myself accountable for booking shows, and studio sessions
- Who are some of your biggest musical influences, and how have they shaped your sound and style?
I don’t have a main influence because I like to run my own wave but one of my favorites are Shordie Shordie and Tupac
- How do you approach the songwriting process, and where do you draw inspiration from for your lyrics and melodies?
To write write music I’d have to loop a beat until I find a catchy hook or a point of interest word to go from there. As for inspiration on lyrics I incorporate my story/ experiences into whatever I’m writing currently
- What can listeners expect from your upcoming album or project, and how does it differ from your previous work?
Coming up I have multiple singles and visuals coming out. I will not be working on a project until I push out the work that I have in the lab already I prefer quality over quantity. I’ve booked over 30+ shows over the past year of working as an upcoming artist I plan on performing at bigger venues and shows in the near future. Y’all can look forward to another country song in the near future aswell!
- How has your background or life experiences influenced your music and artistic vision?
My experiences/stories has shaped my whole music career as an artist and as a passion. Turning music from my outlet and voice to being someone others can listen and relate too.
- Can you talk about a particularly memorable or inspiring performance you've had, and what made it special?
There was a show out of state I’ve had and having people who I don’t know recognize me as an artist is a figure t type of self proud Forsure.
- What do you hope listeners take away from your music, and what message do you want to convey through your art?
I hope each and every listener takes away a different piece of my words and relates to it in their own way. I want to reach my listeners hearts and ears in every bar I spit.
- How has the music industry changed since you first started, and how have you adapted to those changes as an artist?
At first it was a very local industry scene I was used to seeing but pushing my craft out of the local area I’ve experienced and learned a lot from people and things that aren’t so accessible in my hometown
- What advice would you give to other emerging artists who are just starting out in the industry?
Do it for your self because nobody will do it for you and stay consistent with learning and loving your craft