- What inspired you to pursue a career in music, and when did you first realize you wanted to be a musician?
The desperation for an outlet. Probably the first time I had a lot of music I liked.
- What are some of the biggest challenges you've faced as an emerging artist, and how have you overcome them?
Biggest challenge is accepting it’s more than just music in music.
- Who are some of your biggest musical influences, and how have they shaped your sound and style?
Instruments probably influenced me most like the sounds and different notes.
- How do you approach the songwriting process, and where do you draw inspiration from for your lyrics and melodies?
I just talk to the beat.
- What can listeners expect from your upcoming album or project, and how does it differ from your previous work?
I like this question but I don’t have the answer.
- How has your background or life experiences influenced your music and artistic vision?
My sole influence at this point.
- Can you talk about a particularly memorable or inspiring performance you've had, and what made it special?
The ones that are coming because they’ve been manifested.
- What do you hope listeners take away from your music, and what message do you want to convey through your art?
I just hope people approach what I release with a blank mind and take time to hate it or love it.
- How has the music industry changed since you first started, and how have you adapted to those changes as an artist?
I don’t know seems like it’s always been where it’s at. Hopefully y’all accept my difference.
- What advice would you give to other emerging artists who are just starting out in the industry?
Make sure your armor strong.