What inspired me to pursue a career in music was simply the love & passion that I had for it at a very young age, the very first time I realized that I wanted to be a musician is when I heard my vocals behind a beat coming from my monitors.
- What inspired you to pursue a career in music, and when did you first realize you wanted to be a musician?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you've faced as an emerging artist, and how have you overcome them?
The only two biggest challenges I've faced as a emerging artist would be finding my sound which is key & overcoming self doubt, self doubt is a silent killer within itself & it's a challenge I currently struggle still till this very day.
- Who are some of your biggest musical influences, and how have they shaped your sound and style?
My influences musically is to vast for even me to lay out in words, I find musical Influence just from life itself, it's to vast.
- What can listeners expect from your upcoming album or project, and how does it differ from your previous work?
My Songwriting & melody process is similar to something I heard Bruce Lee say "Flow like water". Your not finding the song or melody, it's already inside of you, just let it flow from the inside & out.
- How has your background or life experiences influenced your music and artistic vision?
I would kindly tell any listener of mines to expect nothing, yes my vocals and creativity on the record but expect nothing.
- Can you talk about a particularly memorable or inspiring performance you've had, and what made it special?
Every moment and every second of my life is constantly shaping my creative vision throughout my musical journey, that's why I say "Expect nothing". As long as I'm on planet earth I am constantly on a spiritual & musical evolution.
- What do you hope listeners take away from your music, and what message do you want to convey through your art?
No, but I long for one.
- How has the music industry changed since you first started, and how have you adapted to those changes as an artist?
My overall message in my music & to any listener of mines, is to strive to be as different as possible, my music is about the story of the underdog & the quote on quote "weirdo" who showed he or she can go take life 0 to 100.
I think nowadays you are the industry, you are the label, maybe secretly we always been.
- What advice would you give to other emerging artists who are just starting out in the industry?
My only advice is be yourself, it's only one you on this earth, that's a gift within itself.