- What inspired you to pursue a career in music, and when did you first realize you wanted to be a musician?
My family has always been involved in music in some form are another if it wasn’t singing in the church choir are starting their own band so you can say I always had a love for music I kind realized I want to start rapping when I did my first freestyle for some family members and they gave me that ok you might be aight with this rap thing cause I couldn’t hold a note to save my life lol
- What are some of the biggest challenges you've faced as an emerging artist, and how have you overcome them?
My biggest challenge with music has always been to keep going even when you don’t see the support coming in as quick as you would like for it to be. And when you can’t stay motivated stay consistent Jim Jones said it best that how i deal with it just keep working to better at my craft
- Who are some of your biggest musical influences, and how have they shaped your sound and style?
- How do you approach the songwriting process, and where do you draw inspiration from for your lyrics and melodies?
- What can listeners expect from your upcoming album or project, and how does it differ from your previous work?
- How has your background or life experiences influenced your music and artistic vision?
- Can you talk about a particularly memorable or inspiring performance you've had, and what made it special?
I think anytime I performed wit my cousin back in day was always a dope experience times was different we really didn’t have much but those was always the best times,
- What do you hope listeners take away from your music, and what message do you want to convey through your art?
I just hope they respect my craft im just a fan of the arts at the end of the day and we all just want are music to be appreciated
- How has the music industry changed since you first started, and how have you adapted to those changes as an artist?
It’s a lot easier to connect with ppl get your music heard and it’s more in the hands of the artist then having to have someone walk you through a door.
- What advice would you give to other emerging artists who are just starting out in the industry?
Don’t give up and learn as much as you can about the business part of music and apply a strong work ethic to what you do with your music